Total Pageviews

Monday, October 31, 2011

Fix that Fat: Chapter 1



So I've officially come to the conclusion that I need to make a CHANGE. The first step in kicking an addiction or a habit, is to first realize that there is a problem. I have an issue with eating. Though I am not morbidly obese, I will soon be at that point if I don't control the issue. The three pictures above above show ME of course at different sizes. I took the bikini photos about 2 1/2 years ago. I was single, 40lbs lighter, and so much healthier. Weighing at 145lb at a height of 5'5 1/2 made me feel like I was in the best shape of my life. I call it my high school weight. Now, I want to get back there. Today I weighed in at 183lbs....geez that's heavy. Everything has gotten big....big butt, big boobs, big thighs, big arms...I never was this heavy. The third photo is when I went on vacation a couple of weeks ago. As you can clearly see, I am more covered up and for good reason. So, I have decided to make this life change....and THIS time it will be different. Over the past months, I have tried to go on diets and start exercise programs, but I ended up slacking off and just adding more pounds. THIS time will be different. I have until the end of February to get my body in shape. Most athletic trainers say that it takes 3 months to get your body in shape, and that's what I'm focusing on doing. I plan to start going back to the gym, but mostly focusing on P90X and Insanity. I hope to really change my eating habits too. NO MORE TACO BELL!!! I think I eat out way too much. I think I won't have that problem any more though cuz it's getting kinda old. It seems like everytime I say I'm not going out and I end up going out anyways, I always get terrible service or horrible food. Anyways, just sharing my new challenge that I'm focusing on...  Will keep ya updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment