Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Vacation to Panama City Beach!







We had an absolute blast Panama City Beach, Fl. It's fall break at school, so the boy and I decided to take a small trip to PCB.....The beach was nice and the weather was great. The condo that we stayed in had an awesome view of the beach. We will definitely be coming back. This was our second visit and we had a blast. We lounged around and relaxed for the most part. I of course, shopped a lil bit and we ate out at a few local restaurants. I was craving oysters the entire trip, so I ate them multiple times. The weather was pretty nice the entire trip, but it actually started raining on the day that we left..... On the way home, we had to brace ourselves to freezing cold weather, which was a real down fall, but it was good to be home.

1 comment:

  1. Lol @ you always craving oysters. The pics are beautiful--I'm jealous. ;) Glad you two had a good time.

    ReplyDelete