Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pessimistic People

Being around negative pessimistic people can really bring you down. I'm a happy go lucky person and I like surrounding myself around people who have an optimistic mindset about life. I'm disgusted by people who complain about everything and who are skeptical about other people's ideas and thoughts. How can you honestly say that you see the true beauty of the world if you're closed minded and value only your beliefs. I hate to say this, but I often find myself being around alot of pessimistic individuals, most of whom are my age or younger. The older people that I associate with are so much more content and assured about life. It's no surprise that most of my friends are older secure adults who are somewhat settled with life. My only wish is that people would value what they have in their lives and look at life in a higher perspective. These are my favorite quotes: 
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."  Winston Churchill
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." Herm Albright
"Optimists are right. So are pessimists. It's up to you to choose which you will be." Harvey Mackay

No comments:

Post a Comment