Total Pageviews

Friday, February 1, 2013

YES, I'm still alive!!!

Yep, I'm still alive and kicking. Sorry guys. I've been all over the place lately, but I'm back to my normal self making my usual updates and blogs. HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! I didn't really have any huge new years resolutions. Just the typical; lose weight, eat healthier, get accepted into grad school and find a job. Doesn't this sound just like last year. I did succeed in some portions of my resolution last year, but not completely.
 SO....Whats New? Umm...Let's see. I got laid off from my job :-(  Yep, it sucks but I'm applying for jobs as you're reading this post lol. I'm seriously trying to focus on my music....yep, if you didn't know, now you know. I'm a musician. I usually just sing, but I just received an electric guitar, just for being me. Now I have to learn how to play, which from the look of things is going quite smoothly. I love it. Pics coming soon. I'm thinking about attending online grad school, I just haven't decided which school as of yet. In the meantime, I have Sallie Mae on my nerves everyday, so I have to hurry up and make a decision. As previously posted, I am still considering the military, but I have to burn a few calories or two, to get back to military weight criteria standards. That will another blog post by the way. Anyways, I'll try to keep ya updated....

No comments:

Post a Comment