Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween time



So I decided to dress up again this year. I love it. This year I decided to go as a Greek Goddess, but since I was questioned, why a greek goddess and not an African Goddess, I decided to go with an Egyptian Goddess. Lol people will always find something wrong with everything that you do. So anyways, I did my eyes up all fancy applied my lovely shimmering makeup and was good. The costume didn't cost me much. Just 2 1/2 yards of white fabric from the local Hancock fabrics and a black under shirt. I had fun with the gold trimming. I put some around my waist and my forehead. Although we didn't go to a Halloween party this year, we actually went for dinner and had a good time. Next year, I'm going all out for my costume. Hear are a few pics from the past Halloweens.


                      I won the costume contest with this one...I was a hot French maid.

No comments:

Post a Comment