Total Pageviews

Monday, January 23, 2012

Can I just say "Side Effects"

First of all,                                           
I can't complain too much about the side effects of the pill because I knew what I was getting into from the beginning. I was told about all of the discomforts, and even after that I still was ready to sacrifice to lose the weight. My first problem came with my first dosage. The dietician that prescribed Pherntermin advised me to take half of a pill on the first day to help me get use to some of the side effects. Unfortunately, I didn't listen and I took one whole pill. A few hours after taking the pill in the morning, I started feeling kinda dizzy. It lasted for about 2-3 minutes. I did have a huge burst of energy after taking the pill so that's a plus. Later in the evening, I decided to go running at the park. The run was awesome, but the problem came after I ran. I noticed that after I ran, I had a hard time calming down. My heart was still beating pretty fast an hour later after running. I knew that there was a problem when I was just trying to calm down and watch tv and I still had a racing heart. I had a hard time sleeping because my heart was still racing. I woke up at my normal time, but I only got 4 hours of sleep. What's worse is I woke up to a racing heart. I think I was told that it takes about 48 hours for the pill to wear off. I'm not going to take the pill again this week because I'm afraid of the side effects. I will continue to eat 5 meals a day and exercise, but I'm going to chill out with the pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment