Total Pageviews

Friday, January 20, 2012

Hottie Body Inspiration: Gabrielle Union

I can remember this feisty chica all the way back from Bring It On. Great actress I must say. Every time I look at her, I'm astonished by her girlish looks. She still looks to be in her mid to late 20's and homegirl is almost 40. That's unbelievable. I wish she would come out with a dvd tell everyone her secrets. I've never seen her off point or looking a mess. Her body is so toned. Though she is curvy, everything is properly proportioned. I think she does yoga and runs on the beach alot. She definitely takes good care of herself. She was recently on the cover of WMB, as the sexiest woman alive. I definitely love her fashion. She has never been on the red carpet with anything less than a fabulous gown. Her hair, skin, body, and that smile are an inspiration for me to get my stuff together! Girl, you better work!

        

                                              

          

No comments:

Post a Comment