Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Resolution.


I'm going to try my hardest to stick with my New Year's Resolution until I've reached my goals. I don't mind sharing my goals, so here goes!

1. I must get accepted into graduated school this year. I'm not sure if I will take the gre or not, but I must start working somewhere, and I plan to start filling out my applications soon.
2. I must be 145lbs or less by October 6, 2012. POINT BLANK! I am determined to get my sexy back lol. I loved being that size & weight and I gotta work hard to accomplish this goal. It's not hard, but I must focus and keep my eyes on the prize. I'm going to get this weight off me.
3. I must travel out of the country this year. I love traveling and I've only been out of the country once in my life. I went to Negril, Jamaica for vacation and I had a blast and I want to travel more and meet and see other people and their cultures.
4. I must aim for a meat free diet, at least for this year. I haven't eaten pork since I was a small child, and I haven't eaten beef since 4/1/07. I'm trying to stay away from chicken and fish, but mostly chicken. Meat is full of fat and I'm trying to stay away from it, until I get to my goal weight. I love to eat salmon and I'm going to try my best to avoid eating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment