Total Pageviews

Friday, June 8, 2012

All Versatile All Naturale

So...of course I'm late in posting about my hair as with everything else. I've been natural for almost 7 months now and so I decided to do a blow out last month for my 6 month anniversary of doing the chop. Of course I didn't post a video or make a blog post because I was overwhelmed with the crap going on in my life....smh. But here are a few photos that I took. It's weird but, I decided to do a blow out and wear my hear out for a week. I felt so weird and uncomfortable with my hair out. I was kinda confused as to how to wear my hair and I just didn't feel like my normal self. It was just a weird feeling lol. I actually tried doing a puff as well and that was fun while it lasted. I finally decided to put some braided two strand twists in my hair again, hence the blow out. Seems like I've really been doing the twists alot lately.... I will be posting the video on youtube as well.










No comments:

Post a Comment