Total Pageviews

Friday, June 8, 2012

Sister's Birthday!

The family and I decided to go out for dinner to celebrate my sister's birthday. We had a blast just laughing and talking about everyday life. We decided to go to Happy Mexican to and the food was pretty good. The workers actually sang to my sis....but unfortunately I didn't get that footage because I left my cam in the car :-(
They offered her tequila shots for her birthday, but of course the birthday girl had to turn it down because she's not quite of age just yet. I would've gladly taken them lol....jk

The parents!
The Birthday Girl!
Me!
The siblings!
She is actually squatting down to my size lol...smh

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is so cute. Love it Never heard of "Happy Mexican". Sounds fun. Hope you're sister enjoyed her birthday!

    ReplyDelete