Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Nicki Minaj, I love you, but I can't!

                                                                                
 First of all, "Stupid Hoe!"
Nicki Minaj, I've always been a fan of you and your music. You are so original and I love everything about you, including your fake booty, but this new joint....I don't know. I don't like the title of the song, Stupid Hoe. Now, I must admit, the song is catchy and I find myself singing the lyrics constantly...
"Stupid, Stupid, You a stupid hoe, you a you a stupid hoe."..I have that weird habit of singing stuff that's really catchy no matter how offensive and trashy it sounds. 
The video was really colorful and fun...I actually liked the different scenes...but the lyrics girl. I would hate to see young teenage girls or younger children walking around singing this song or thinking that it is perfectly fine to go around calling other girls a stupid hoe. Lately it seems like you are releasing alot of music, some of it sounding pretty good, and some of it sounding like pure garbage. Now, I don't want to come off like I'm bashing you, but I do feel as though you are better than this. It seems to me like you are getting kinda comfortable, which is suicide in the music business. I know that you are probably just having fun, but seriously...... I really wanna hear some songs like "Super Bass" and "Fly." Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment