Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Operation Fix that Fat: Small Update

I've come to the conclusion that:
A. The scales in the doctor's office are absolutely rigged.
                                  &
B. I've been torturing my body...and it's my fault.
Okay, so I went to the clinic yesterday to ask for help in my weight loss. I was weighed and the scale read 189lbs. WTF! The scale at home read 186lbs! I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt and say that I had 3lbs worth of clothes on at the doctors office. Anywho, I spoke with the clinician and she informed me that I was completely stupid for having such poor eating habits. Lol Just Kidding, but I felt like a complete dumbo for eating the way that I have. I have been depriving myself, and although it has worked in the past for weight loss, I'm older now and I should know better. I have agreed to take one "Pill" a day. (I will talk about that pill on a later date). I will exercise at least one hour EVERYDAY.....rather it be walking in the park or some extreme crap like P90x or Insanity. I have also agreed to (DRUM ROLL) eat 5 MEAL per day. Now, it may not seem like a big deal to you, but for me, it's huge. I usually eat one meal a day and it satisfies me, but I will have to change that because my metabolism has been suffering from that. It's kinda odd to me that this "pill" is going to help suppress my appetite, but I have to remain eating 5 times a day. I have been scheduling alarms on my phone to tell me when to eat and when to do certain things. If I have to result to timing myself and being a computer to lose weight, then I will definitely do as such. Anyways...today is my first day taking the pill and the scale said 185.6lbs. Lets see if I can get the scale to read 179lbs by 1/28/2012. That's in seven days....and I will have to work hard. I do have to attend a party on Saturday in Austin, TX so I'm quite thrilled about that. I found a great dress for the party, but my arms look kinda chunky, so that must be fixed.....rather manually, or covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment