Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hottie Body Inspiration: Teyanna Taylor

This chick is really making a name for herself. Teyanna Taylor isn't really known now, but I have a feeling that she's about to blow up and become a superstar. The first time I saw her was on an episode of "My Sweet Sixteen." She was acting incredibly spoiled and extra loud on the show, and that's what kinda made her stick out to me. Nowadays she is pursuing her singing career, dancing, and even acting. She had an infamous role in the hit film, "Madea's Big Happy Family." I'm sure we all remember her saying," BRYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN."
Anyways, I love her big natural, curly hair. You can tell that she works out extra hard because she has hard rock abs and a nice physique.
                  
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment